Parks and Gardens
The Council along with community volunteers maintain various parks and gardens throughout the District.
Particular interest for tourists would be:
- Pinnaroo wetlands next to the OTR roadhouse, Pinnaroo
- Animal park and Lions park off Jenkins Terrace, Pinnaroo.
- Reserve and rotunda adjacent Pinnaroo town shops
- Lake Roberts picnic shelter and grounds, off Mallee Highway Lameroo.
- Picnic tables, barbecue, playgrounds and lawns along the highway in the Lameroo township
- Lawns and playground at the Lameroo Recreation Grounds, off Butler Terrace
1 - 10 of 11 results
Geranium OvalGeranium South RoadGERANIUM SA 5301
Geranium Soliders MemorialGeranium North RoadGERANIUM SA 5301
Lake RobertsMallee HighwayLAMEROO SA 5302
Lameroo Apex ParkMallee HighwayLAMEROO SA 5302
Lameroo Sport GroundsButler TerraceLAMEROO SA 5302
Parilla Parking BayMallee HighwayPARILLA SA 5303
Pinnaroo Animal ParkSouth TerracePINNAROO SA 5304
Pinnaroo Lions PlaygroundJenkins TerracePINNAROO SA 5304
Pinnaroo Showground and OvalHomburg TerracePINNAROO SA 5304
Pinnaroo WetlandsMallee Highway Next to the OTR roadhousePINNAROO SA 5304